SIW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Announcement: Elements Collide upcoming show...

2 posters

SIW :: SIW :: SIW News

Go down

Important Announcement: Elements Collide upcoming show... Empty Important Announcement: Elements Collide upcoming show...

Post  The Phenomenon Cody Roark Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:32 pm

Thus I had all the matches done, segments wrote, but as I went to add another segment a screen popped up saying the show was confirmed?
I'd like to know who confirmed it please?
The Phenomenon Cody Roark

Back to top Go down

Important Announcement: Elements Collide upcoming show... Empty Re: Important Announcement: Elements Collide upcoming show...

Post  STTGG Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:34 pm

The Phenomenon Cody Roark wrote:Thus I had all the matches done, segments wrote, but as I went to add another segment a screen popped up saying the show was confirmed?
I'd like to know who confirmed it please?

WTF? Laughing

STTGG

Back to top Go down

Important Announcement: Elements Collide upcoming show... Empty Re: Important Announcement: Elements Collide upcoming show...

Post  The Phenomenon Cody Roark Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:29 am

IDK what happened but I went to add a segment for Night of Champs and as I clicked Elements Collide it said "The Show is already confirm"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down