SIW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIW In Trouble?

SIW :: SIW :: SIW News

Go down

SIW In Trouble? Empty SIW In Trouble?

Post  Admin Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:36 am

Hey, it's Medos here. Quick note: Thank you VGM's who did Fridays' show. I'm staying at a relatives and their computer is a terrible Windows 95. I'm afraid i'm here till Wednesday (18/06/08). Only thing that darn computer is letting me do is book matches. So that is what I have done with tonights show. I reckon they are good choices. Introduces three news wrestlers. Now, onto the bad news.

SIW may get shut down. Reason: Not enough wrestlers. The rules state that a fed must have 40 wrestlers to create a show. If you don't you get warned. Still don't, then the fed is shut. Now, I know no one wants this to happen so i've been working my butt off trying to negotiate with wrestlers to get contracts. Managed to get us from 32 to 38 in about 2 days. I've got 9 pending contracts, but who knows if they accept or not. If you have any mates on T Main Eventer and Midcarder contracts as that is all I got left however, I could make up for it in percentage of merchandise and appearances.

But somehow, we've avoided getting a warning. But Vik is starting to warn feds. This will include SIW soon if we don't. But let me worry about that, if any VGM can get segments or commentate on the show, that would be most helpful. I should be able to Fridays show helping on segments, commentary, and matches.
Note for VGM: Global Conquest Announcers: Jack (colour is blue) and Rob (Colour is brown) announcer is Jeff (Colour is red) and Jess is as usual the interviewer.

Thank you,
Medos

PS: Just found out, we got till 28th of June to get 40 wrestlers. I have no contracts to spare as I have now have 36 signed SIW Stars and 13 Pending contracts.

Admin
Admin

https://siwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SIW In Trouble? Empty Re: SIW In Trouble?

Post  Admin Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:17 pm

We have now got 40 superstars!

Admin
Admin

https://siwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SIW :: SIW :: SIW News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum