SIW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you want a segment?

4 posters

Go down

do you want a segment? Empty do you want a segment?

Post  crazyflamingmeteor Mon May 12, 2008 12:31 pm

do you want to write your own segments for fridays show on may 16th 2008. if you do you can write one and either send it to me on twg or just reply to this post thank you... interviewers name is jess for everyone. Also make sure you spell and grammar check it to please thank you very much.

good day
vgm Crazy Flaming Meteor
crazyflamingmeteor
crazyflamingmeteor

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=142601

Back to top Go down

do you want a segment? Empty Re: do you want a segment?

Post  The Phenomenon Cody Roark Mon May 12, 2008 5:11 pm

Here is one CFM:

Jess:Now Ladies and Gentlemen right now I'm with Cody Roark who has been training for a week to prepare for this dangerous career threatening match.
Jess: Cody what has been going on?
Cody: Well I've studied, and studied and studied, and I saw Stone Lynn's weakness. Just like all of my other opponent's weaknesses as well.
Jess: Well I don't get it?
Cody: Of course you don't, but with my match almost near I'm going to warm up... So Jess please watch this match, and watch what your man can do.
Jess: My Man, *Blushes*
Josh:Well it may seem Jess might have a thing for Cody... or the other way around!
The Phenomenon Cody Roark
The Phenomenon Cody Roark

Back to top Go down

do you want a segment? Empty noone else wants to write their own segment

Post  crazyflamingmeteor Tue May 13, 2008 6:32 pm

so only cody roark wants to write their own segment??? you got till 330pm usa east coast time if u want one tommorrow... cause then ill write them up for show...
crazyflamingmeteor
crazyflamingmeteor

Back to top Go down

do you want a segment? Empty question?

Post  Twisted_Angel Wed May 14, 2008 6:16 am

I ain't in the show but here's an segment:
(a video is aired)
Twisted:Welcome! to the first edition of Twised Angel's "Divine Highlight"! my first guest is one of the most important people in this business. I proudly present to you MEDOS!
(medos gets in the arena)
Twisted:So...
Medos: So what are you doing!?!You ain't even on the show get out right now!
Twisted:WAIT I just wana know when will I get my rematch against cpt. Charisma?
Medos:ohh so you want a rematch....next week on global conquest you got cpt charisma in a surprize match!
(both shake hands and clear ring)
end of segment
PS I checked my gramar and you can also use the segment for someone else just change name's
Twisted_Angel
Twisted_Angel

Back to top Go down

do you want a segment? Empty deadline time limit

Post  crazyflamingmeteor Wed May 14, 2008 6:19 am

4hrs to deadline the whole elements collide roster is in show so if u on it u can make a segment if u like....
crazyflamingmeteor
crazyflamingmeteor

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Chin Wed May 14, 2008 9:07 am

I've got two segments: One for before my match, and one after. Hopefully that'll be okay as I want my last match to end with a bang. Smile

Jack: Jess is standing by, let's send it over to her!

Jess: Joe Chin, your match last week against Budgreen didn't end as you planned, did it?
Joe Chin: You mean that I lost, right?
Jess: Right!
Joe Chin: ...
Jess: ...
Joe Chin: ... yeah. Well, it's true, and I have one man to thank for that: General Manager Medos.
Joe Chin: You tempted me with victory two weeks ago and you left me out to dry last week!
Joe Chin: But I really do want to thank you for that because now you've made me even more determined to win my matches without having to resort to the sports entertainment garbage you love so much.

Jess: Is that why you've challenged Crazy FlamingMeteor tonight?
Joe Chin: That's exactly right!
Joe Chin: I don't come to the ring in a meteor like your little lackey Crazy Flaming Meteor! I WALK to it!
Joe Chin: So tonight I'm going to prove to you AND these fans that old-fashioned wrestling can beat sports entertainment any day of the week -- including tonight.

(after the match)

The Titan Tron shows Medos in his office.
Medos: Joe Chin, don't leave that ring just yet -- I've got something I'd like to say.
Medos: You've talked a lot about sports entertainment being weak and old-fashioned wrestling being superior and I've been thinking that you might be on to something.

Crazy FlamingMeteor sneaks up behind Joe Chin
and hits him with a HardCore chair shot!
Medos: And then I realized you were WRONG!
Medos leaves his office and runs down to the ring, microphone in hand!
Medos whispers to Joe Chin. They shake hands and Medos hands over a contract.
Joe Chin admires the contract and puts it up to his face to read the fine print. Medos whips out a lighter and sets it alight. This also sets alight Joe Chin's face. Joe Chin screams in agony as Medos stands proud executing EPIC Hire And Fire!!
Medos: Joe Chin, you're FIRED! Now get out of my ring!
Medos leaves the ring and heads backstage with Crazy FlamingMeteor as his music hits.

Joe Chin

Back to top Go down

do you want a segment? Empty hey dudes?

Post  Twisted_Angel Wed May 14, 2008 10:07 am

Wtf? I cant see on the schedual the show is it still on or did you skiped it this week?
Twisted_Angel
Twisted_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down