SIW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is the season Gonna Start, and a new show?

5 posters

Go down

When is the season Gonna Start, and a new show? Empty When is the season Gonna Start, and a new show?

Post  The Phenomenon Cody Roark Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:01 pm

When are we going to have a new show???
The Phenomenon Cody Roark

Back to top Go down

When is the season Gonna Start, and a new show? Empty Re: When is the season Gonna Start, and a new show?

Post  webejus Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:05 pm

may second and that is elements collide your first show is may 4. ok so there is your answer.
webejus
webejus

Back to top Go down

When is the season Gonna Start, and a new show? Empty Re: When is the season Gonna Start, and a new show?

Post  The Underberger Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:57 am

webejus wrote:may second and that is elements collide your first show is may 4. ok so there is your answer.

You are our new VGM?

The Underberger

Back to top Go down

Post  webejus Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:18 am

one of them undeberger crazy flaming meteor is the other one and if next fridays show is horrible then that is because the VGMs created it and medos did nothing for that show in the making stage. so don't blame medos if the show isn't up to its usual standards but i think you will like the way the show is.
webejus
webejus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:59 am

I'm quite busy in the upcoming weeks with various theatre productions, which is why I needed a VGM. We got two so hopefully they should have sense. If the show on Friday is terrible they both fired and i'll have to find some new ones. It needs to be up to standards. So if anyone wants to be VGM after them if the show is bad, then PM me or whatever, so I know.

Admin
Admin

https://siwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  webejus Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:03 am

hey you don't know for a fact that the show will be horrible actually i think that it will be very good. me and CFM are doing our best and i think we are going to do ok for our first time making a show.
webejus
webejus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:51 am

I do not know if it will be horrible. I said that if it IS horrible, then we'd need new ones.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webejus Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:01 am

well than i hope the show goes ok in that case.
webejus
webejus

Back to top Go down

When is the season Gonna Start, and a new show? Empty medos u ok

Post  crazyflamingmeteor Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:40 pm

what do u not have faith in us is first strike and your out or what... i thought you trusted me lol and also trusted webejus so i guess you dont then we will have to prove you wrong till you believe in us...

theres lot of improvements that need ot made to shows and it takes time to learn how to add videos into a show if u know how medos pm me how so i can add entrance videos ty...
crazyflamingmeteor
crazyflamingmeteor

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=142601

Back to top Go down

Post  webejus Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:54 pm

yeah the show needed a major overhaul and we are trying to accomplish that and it is not easy so give us more than one show as it takes a little while to learn the basics of the show.
webejus
webejus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Phenomenon Cody Roark Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:04 pm

Medos, I agree with both of them, they have been staying up till past midnight working on the show.. They deserve another card after the first show!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Phenomenon Cody Roark Thu May 01, 2008 7:33 am

Seriously VGM, check my wrestler score please in the roster list.

Back to top Go down

Post  webejus Thu May 01, 2008 1:47 pm

why do you want me to check your wrestler score a s i already know your good so bragging isn't going to help much.
webejus
webejus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Phenomenon Cody Roark Thu May 01, 2008 9:43 pm

no doesn't it contend me for titles?????

Back to top Go down

Post  webejus Fri May 02, 2008 5:51 am

probably but medos hasn't said anything about that he sends us a small list of matches he wants to see and i am guessing that title matches that are on that show are included in his list so we don't make them. we just make enough matches until we have enough and then we edit the matches ad photos and entrances and then we write all the segments. the title matches are up to medos not us.
webejus
webejus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Phenomenon Cody Roark Fri May 02, 2008 7:36 am

Oh, lol I don't want to face any chamsp right now.. I see they'd all pwn me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 02, 2008 9:47 am

Then remain it shall, Cody.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Phenomenon Cody Roark Fri May 02, 2008 9:38 pm

So the next ppv or show GC... Can I finish my rivalry wih stone lynn...

Back to top Go down

Post  The Phenomenon Cody Roark Sat May 03, 2008 9:34 am

Does any GM or VGM have the card ready for tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 03, 2008 1:32 pm

I'm just finishing the matches up. CFM, NEVER post cards even Beta cards up as they can change then i'd have to get rid of topic. I'd prefer to show card when show is confirmed. At least they know it's coming.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Phenomenon Cody Roark Sat May 03, 2008 1:38 pm

Ahh but aren't you gonna include my segment posted in General Topic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 03, 2008 1:44 pm

Yes I am gonna use it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Phenomenon Cody Roark Sat May 03, 2008 1:53 pm

Okay, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down